Welcome to one of Collingwoods most coveted residential waterfront locations. 160 Princeton Shores offers the best of four season Georgian Bay waterfront living being just 5 minutes to downtown Collingwood and the ski hills, as well as amazing waterfront amenities in your backyard.
Upon entering the front door you are going to be mesmerized by the views from the open living room, dining room, and kitchen. A bright open space with large windows that bring the views of the bay and your backyard oasis inside. The main floor offers all of this as well as two bedrooms, a full bath, laundry room with an outside entrance to the deck for when coming in from the lake or pool, and a mud room off the inside garage entrance. Upstairs, which can be accessed from both sides of the main floor, offers a cozy family room with a gas fireplace and wet bar, ideal for a family movie night or a game room. There is a spacious landing for a home office that leads to the master bedroom with gorgeous bay views, a large walk-in closet, and a spacious ensuite. There is a second bedroom just down the hall that also offers a large walk-in closet as well as another ensuite. Attached garage with inside entry and newly installed 240 AMP line and supercharger for a Tesla.
You will not want to leave your home during the summer. A spacious outside deck with endless bay views, a pool, a fenced-in landscaped yard that leads to your own private deep water dock with a gazebo to soak in the sun and enjoy family time and entertainment. The dock is installed to be left in through the winter months as well and adjusts to the changing water levels. The channel is very protected and calm year-round. Dredged to about 8 feet, you are out on the bay in just seconds via your boat, kayak, or paddle board. Paddle straight offshore to Nottawasaga Island and the lighthouse. A bunkie to enjoy a sauna that also has an updated 3 piece bathroom and a wood-burning stove.
- Changed all lights to LED & replaced all light fixtures
- Added recirculating pump to improve hot water flow to kitchen
- Replace kitchen island
- Replaced single wall oven with double wall oven
- Replaced microwave with over-the-range microwave
- Replaced dishwasher & washing machine
- Had living room cabinets repainted
- Painted all bedrooms
- Completely renovated powder room
- Completely renovated laundry room
- New pool heater
- New chlorinator new pool liner
- Installed gazebo on dock
- Changed docking system to accommodate changes in water level
- Renovated back gardens
- Erected garden shed
- Replaced toilet and shower plumbing in bunk bathroom
- Replaced septic motor
- Replaced irrigation system controller
- Installed 240 amp line & super charger for Tesla car
- Planted cedar hedge beside dock